I this entry, I would like to talk about one of my favorite movies of all time: Requiem for a Dream. Though this film is not highly recognized, it has a cult following where its audiences greatly praise the film and has earned the movie an exceptional following.
One of the reasons I like the film so much was largely due to directing styles. The film had key features that stood out from most during its time. Being a very erie and dramatizing film, the director captured the genre through the emotion the film was exerting.
I also liked how the film had one steady music track that was played throughout the film the entire time. It highlighted the storyline significantly. All in all, I think the film did a great job in offering an effective storyline to the audience. It even made a name for a smalltime actor during the time: Jared Leto.
I love this movie! Most people I know haven't seen it. Its such a trippy and mind boggling movie. Jared Leto is awesome in it.
ReplyDelete