I want to discuss a recent show that I have gotten into recently. Normally I do not follow these types of shows, as mentioned in previous posts, but I found this one interesting and I continued to watch it. The show is American Horror Story Season 4, which is the current season.
I had watch the original season in its entirety when it was first released a few years ago. I thought the show was very good and scary at the same time. However, when I went to watch the second season, I expected it to be the first season continued, but it was not. It was entirely different show with different characters, plot, etc. I lost interest immediately and stopped watching the show.
I decided to try it again for the current season and I found that I liked it. Looking back, I now think that series took an interesting direction in providing basically a brand new show each season. It is as if you are watching a new show each season. It is a different approach and it proves to be working with much appraisal from critics.
No comments:
Post a Comment